Who is Cody Mclain? SupportMonk | PacificHost +

https://goo.gl/GUUTSi

Cody Mclain

Brands
I started my first company when I was just 15. Ever since then my passion for brand building has only continued to soar. Check out some of my most prominent companies below. I’ve already sold most of them but still play a part in WireFuse and SupportNinja.

Companies I founded
SupportNinja Outsourcing for Startups
Focus on what you do the best and outsource the rest. This is the motto behind one of the world’s fastest growing Business Processing Outsourcing Companies, BPO for short. SupportNinja provides personalized to support organizations both large and small for a number of jobs from customer support to image editing.

wirefusemedia2WireFuseMedia Creative Digital Agency
Building a brand is an art, and the team at WireFuse are the artists. Newly competitive industries have given rise to new levels of Big Data in the world of online business and e-commerce. For the first time, it’s possible to combine user experience data and create design that is not only stunning but effective.

SupportMonk Outsourced Support for Hosts
One must be in a constant state of flux. A mind like water. To move smoothly from one surface to another. This was the goal of SupportMonk. To provide a level of support which would provide other hosting companies with a little bit more time and a lot less stress to continue running their business smoothly.

Pacifichost Web Hosting
A true pioneer in web hosting. PacificHost was on the leading front for many small business owners in providing a hosting platform for e-commerce and media-sharing operations. The company aimed to balance service with cost and provided website and virtual hosting to thousands of customers in over 100+ countries around the world.

AptHost Web Hosting
Providing Web Hosting seems like a right of passage for every young freelancer. This company was no exception and was at the forefront of cPanel hosting back in it’s heyday. The company established new precedents in hosting optimization which have been adopted worldwide.

www.apthost.com

Cody Mclain

Hey there, I’m Cody.

I think a lot, and in my spare time, I do things. At least, that’s the simplistic version anyway. On this site, you’ll find some of my ideas, some of my pictures, and the occasional book or two.

I’ve been building companies since middle school. I was one of those kids who skipped college to build a business. During the past decade, I’ve built quite a few of them and have developed an inalienable sense to keep building more.

At some point though, I realized I spent too much time building things and not enough time sharing how I built them.

Here, my work covers a variety of topics. If it had a core though, a theme if you will – it’d be about achieving our goals, doing more with less and learning how to change the world with some big ideas.

The articles I write are well-researched and backed up by my own experiences. You’ll also get an in-depth perspective on the problems and challenges I face in running multi-million dollar enterprises.

Some of the ways we can do that are by looking at the process that leads to success. So naturally my writing tends to focus on answering some of these questions:

How can I optimize my life and work environment?
How can I systemize my personal life and my business?
How can I make my business more efficient?
How can I create a successful company?
My focus for many years has been in optimizing my daily routine to achieve consistent perfection in the habits I do and the work I perform. Naturally, I’ve overcome a host of challenges while running successful, and unsuccessful companies – all of which I share on this here site.

small minds discuss people. average minds discuss events; Great minds discuss ideas.
– Eleanor Roosevelt

For more on Cody: About Me | Cody McLain

HostCheetah.com | Curated by Liquid Layer Networks
http://www.liquidlayer.net