Posted on December 8th, 2021 by Natassia Allery, Sales Manager, 3CX
Calling all 3CX customers …upgrade to Version 18 and you can benefit from an entire year’s FREE hosting with 3CX! V18 has many advantages over older versions, including new Teams integration, a new Web and desktop client, and a much better mobile experience. Existing V18 customers are also eligible to receive the first year hosting free when switching to Hosted by 3CX.
3CX hosting frees your time and resources as we manage your 3CX system for you.
- We deploy your instance to DigitalOcean and auto-configure firewall rules.
- We manage the 3CX operating system, including security patches and version upgrades (i.e. from Debian 9 to Debian 10).
- We take nightly backups.
- We keep your 3CX on the latest non-beta update. (Not available for free customers)
- We monitor your 3CX system 24/7.
After the free first year, pricing starts from as little as $100 per year, which we guarantee is hard to beat. The hosting tiers are sized and based on the simultaneous license. See here for more hosted pricing info.
Deploying your 3CX to Hosted by 3CX couldn’t be easier. Simply log into the customer portal and then follow our guide on switching to hosted by 3CX. The migration will automatically upgrade your PBX to version 18 with the free year hosting applied.
Perpetual users must switch to an annual subscription to benefit from a 1 year free license + 1 year free hosting. It’s a no brainer as the annual maintenance fee on perpetual licenses is now the same cost as a subscription. For a limited time we are also allowing customers with expired maintenance to switch (15.5 users)! To upgrade your perpetual license to an annual subscription:
- Login to the Customer Portal.
- Navigate to ‘Subscriptions’
- Click ‘Trade-In’ and ‘Convert this subscription’
If you don’t have your customer portal login: Check what email is associated with your license key by logging into the management console. Reset the password. If you want to change your license’s email address, login to your 3CX Portal, and select your license.
- Click ‘Registration details’
- Edit the registered email and ‘Save’
- Confirm transfer of ownership