G Suite Web Address Mapping
- Make sure your site is published and note its published URL
- Sign in to your G Suite admin console (admin.google.com ⇗)
- Go to Apps, G Suite, Sites and expand Web address mapping
- Use the Add web address link and make sure you choose new Sites from the Version drop-down.
- Choose the primary or secondary domain in Site Location that the site is published to
- Enter the published URL of the site in Site Location and enter the web address you want the site to appear at in Web Address
- Use the Add Mapping link and G Suite will instruct you to add the appropriate DNS records (a CNAME record that points to ghs.googlehosted.com - this is with your domain provider) and once added use the I’ve completed these steps option