Judge Jeanine on Samantha Bee's Rant: 'I've Never Seen Such Intolerant Haters!

Curated from http://insider.foxnews.com

Read the full story:

Judge Jeanine Pirro said Friday the left is taking their anti-Trump rhetoric to new levels after late night host Samantha Bee called Ivanka Trump a “feckless c—.”

Bee later apologized for the vile remark, but many on the right - including President Trump - have questioned why TBS has not fired her or taken disciplinary action.

Pirro said on “Fox & Friends” that Bee also suggested an inappropriate relationship between Trump and his oldest daughter, who also serves as a White House adviser.

She said if similar comments came from a conservative toward Chelsea Clinton or another liberal woman, the consequences would have been far harsher.

“Ivanka has devoted her career to empowering women and these women want to take her down,” she said, adding that she believes Americans are fed up with the hateful comments toward the president and his family.

“The left has said for years ‘we’re so great, we love everybody.’ I have never seen such intolerant haters. … Was I crazy about Obama? No, but I sucked it up! They hate Donald Trump,” said Pirro.

Watch the full discussion above and don’t miss “Justice” on Saturday at 9pm ET on Fox News Channel. Plus, look out for Judge Pirro’s new book!

Follow Judge Jeanine on Twitter