Free Rockstar Photographer Stickers by HTBARP

Free Rockstar Stickers

Pimp Your Camera Gear And Show You´re A Rockstar Photographer

Rockstar Stickers

Stick my Rockstar Stickers on your camera equipment, suitcase, car,…and show that you´re part of the worldwide How to Become A Rockstar Photographer movement.
  • Free Rockstar Stickers: I´ll ship them worldwide and they arrived in Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, Africa, Chile, Mexico, all over Europe, USA, Canada and almost everywhere else on this planet.
  • HTBARP Community: This badge shows that you are part of our worldwide HTBARP community and you´ll be surprised how often you´ll see people with the Rockstar Sticker in the photo pit.
  • Delivery: I’ll send my Rockstar Stickers from Vienna/Austria. So, if you’re outside Europe please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Get your Stickers for 100% FREE

YES, I Want My Stickers

Some Examples Where You Can Use My Stickers

Rockstar-Stickers-3

Rockstar-Stickers-2

rockstar-sticker-4

adamelmakiasrockstarsticker

Find more photos on Instagram searching for #htbarpsticker

About Matthias Hombauer

I’m Matthias Hombauer. I spent years as a frustrated Ph.D. student until I discovered my passion for concert photography and found a way to become a professional live music photographer with no training!

Since then it’s been an unbelievable journey for me - working with artists like Iggy Pop, Peter Gabriel and The Prodigy, getting published on album covers, tour posters and magazines, being a regular contributor for international blogs like Rolling Stone, PetaPixel, Huffington Post UK and advising people at workshops, exhibiting my music pictures, traveling as a tour photographer around the world.

It’s hard to imagine that, without having any professional training in photography, I went from being an absolute beginner to shooting for the most famous alternative bands on this planet.

Get your stickers for free

Send Me Your Stickers!

HERE IS THE THING… I sometimes get curious where everyone´s from. So, please, leave a comment below (just say hi) letting me know where you´re from.

© How To Become A Rockstar Photgorapher 2016. All rights Reserved

I use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze my traffic. You consent to cookies if you continue to use my websit

Click Here to view the orignal post!

https://www.modernpics.photography/

Liquid Layer Networks