Dropshipping on eBay and Amazon is one of the best ways to make money with an online business. However, there are a few rules to pay attention to – especially if you want to dropship through eBay and Amazon.
In this article, we’re going to show you 5 great tips for instant success while dropshipping on eBay and Amazon.
- Dropshipping Inventory Management
- Dropshipping with Amazon FBA
- eBay and Amazon Dropshipping Automation
- Keep Seasonality in Mind
- Invest in a Backup Plan
Let’s take a look!
What Is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping has become immensely popular in the last few years, mainly because it normally doesn’t require you to keep track of your inventory or pay for warehouse space. Consequently, you’ll be reducing your overhead costs while maximizing your revenue.
In a nutshell, dropshipping is a fulfillment method in which you, as the retailer, don’t store or ship items.
Instead, you send orders from customers directly to manufacturers, who then ship the items directly to the customers.
Ultimately, you never even have to see the products you’re dropshipping. All you have to do is take the orders, send them over to the suppliers, and take your cut.
Benefits of Dropshipping
When you’re running a business, you want to maximize your profits and reduce your expenses. Fortunately, dropshipping works like a charm for that particular purpose, in addition to other benefits:
- Dropshipping reduces costs . You don’t have to design your products, nor do you have to store and ship them. All you have to think about is marketing and processing orders.
- Dropshipping doesn’t come with high risks . Since you’re normally not ordering items before someone has purchased them, you’re not running the risk of overstocking.
- Dropshipping is automated . You can completely automate your operations; from marketing to order processing and routing.
Read more here: