Does your back hurt after a full day of shooting? Here's the solution:

The days of shooting with ease were few and very far between for Misty Christensen.

As a wedding and portrait photographer in Washington, wedding days were what she calls a nightmare when it came to straps.

I would find myself tangled in the straps of my two camera bodies, and usually with a lot less hair.

My hair would get caught in all the tangles of straps, and it left me feeling pretty worn out by the end of the day.

Having also been in the dental industry for almost a decade as well, her lack of good posture and being hunched over for years did nothing to help her cause.

Not only was it a nightmare hair-wise, but my back just ached! My neck hurt, my lower back hurt; I was just in pain by the end of the day. It made my 90-year-old-man back pain even worse on long wedding days.

Determined to find a solution for more than one problem at once, Misty started shopping.

She looked around at different options for multiple-camera straps, but it wasn’t until HoldFast came into the picture—the Moneymaker specifically—that she really fell in love!

And first things first:

Made by hand here in the USA? YES PLEASE! Made with some of the best leather available, the more you use it the more it molds to your body, proving to be an extremely comfortable fit over a few uses.

The quality of the leather is amazing, and I never have to worry about my camera ˜accidentally™ falling off.

It didnt™t take long for Misty to realize that the MoneyMaker solved all her problems and concerns at the same time!

The first wedding I shot with the Moneymaker was 13 hours long. And it was a dream. The strap distributed the weight of my cameras evenly across my back and shoulders, making it so I had little to no lower back pain by the end of the wedding day.

HoldFast gear’s ‘goes with anything’ aura appealed to Misty—and has stuck with her.

It doesnt™ only make shooting with two camera bodies easier, it looks awesome. ™ve gotten so many compliments about my Moneymaker! It makes me feel like I should be carrying 6-shooters instead of cameras. And I love that. They really are amazing.

Surprisingly, the Moneymaker didn’t quite eliminate all of Misty’s issues, although she says it does make her feel like Annie Oakley while shooting.

I do have one problem. I just want to buy them in all the colors!

Good news, Misty! We can help with that.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP THE HOLDFAST LINE

Liquid Layer Networks

Curated by:

HostCheetah Networks
Global Web Hosting, Domain Registration and Internet Services
http://hostcheetah.net | http://hostcheetah.uk