To Disable SIP ALG and Enter DNS Server Configuration:
- Login to the router by navigating to the IP address of the Default Gateway.
- Go to Firewall > ALG.
- Disable SIP ALG (uncheck the box).
- Allow ICMP Ping (check the box).
- Go to LAN Setup > DNS Override (check the box).
- Enter the following required information:
- Primary DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
- Secondary DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
- Disable DNS Relay (uncheck the box).
- Reboot all devices including the router. To clear out the DNS cache, run the following command from the command line: ipconfig /flushdns
Need additional help? Click here.