About the Helium.city category

Helium.city is a place where I post or you can post as well, all things Helium.

Technology | Photography | Travel | Life | Love

My trade is Technology, my side hustle is Crypto, Photography, and Internet Web Services.

We need more Hotspots in Rancho Santa Margarita - Simple Mining of Crypto Helium, Plug it in and make passive income every month. Since 1999 we now have 83,000 Hotspots deployed World Wide. Here is a 3 min summary of what the #PeoplesNetwork is and what it can do for our community [What's Helium? Glad You Asked. - YouTube]

Reach out to me, as you can purchase a HostSpot about 500.00 for 100% of the Rewards mining, or I can purchase it for you, manage it and provide 30% of the rewards per month.

Reach out here: Submit a ticket : Paragon Netology, LLC

What is Helium?