Life360 Family Locator: How do I know if my Circle member stopped sharing

https://life360.helpshift.com/a/life360-family-locator/?s=location&f=how-do-i-know-if-my-circle-member-stopped-sharing-their-location&p=web

How do I know if my Circle member stopped sharing their location?

Wondering if someone in your Circle has turned off their Location sharing in their app settings? If they have, you will see a message below their name that says “Location Paused”. In order to see their location again, have them open the menu and enable location sharing with your Circle.

To enable location sharing:

1. Tap on ‘Settings’
  2. Tap on the Circle Switcher at the top of the screen and choose the Circle to share location with
  3. Tap on ‘Location Sharing’
  4. Tap on the slider to turn location sharing on

NOTE: It is not possible to prevent someone from doing this if they do not wish to be located. Life360 is an opt-in service.

Turned off Location Services?

But what about when a Circle member has turned off their Location Services?

If a Circle Member has logged out or turned off location services in their phone settings, you will see that they have lost connection, showing a message such as ’ Location/GPS turned off’ , ’ No network or phone off’ , or ’ GPS off’ and may have a red exclamation ‘!’ mark by their name.

NOTE: There are other reasons that this message and mark could be shown, such as losing connection due to poor signal, but logging out of the application or turning off location services on the device is one of the reasons.

When the Circle Member logs back into the application or turns on location services, and has a strong signal, the message and “!” will no longer be shown by their name.

Curated by Liquid Layer Networks

At Liquid Layer Web Hosting [LiquidLayer.net], we’ve made a shared web hosting platform that’s both feature-rich and easy to make use of. Our programmers have built up a custom Linux cloud web hosting platform plus an innovative Control Panel that perfectly takes advantage of its capabilities. After long hours of programming and bug fixing on our end, we are now capable to guarantee that all of our shared web hosting services are safe, virus-free, full of capabilities and very easy-to-work-with. In addition, they feature 99.9% server uptime as well as 99.9% network uptime warranties.