Technical Note: Accessing voicemail from external phones
This article explains how to access voicemail from an external phone or any phone outside the office.
FortiVoice Enterprise 200D, configure voicemail access.
- Configure the main number to go to the system Auto Attendant .
- Call in to the main number or DID.
- From the Auto Attendant tab, make sure that Access voicemail is enabled.
- Once Auto Attendant answers, dial *98#
- It will ask for the extension number. Dial the extension number then #
- It will now ask for a Password to be entered. Enter the voicemail password for the extension.
The voicemail password can be found in the Extensions page > IP Extensions
- Edit the extension.
- Click on View PIN to show the password.
Curated by Liquid Layer Networks
At Liquid Layer Web Hosting [LiquidLayer.net], we’ve made a shared web hosting platform that’s both feature-rich and easy to make use of. Our programmers have built up a custom Linux cloud web hosting platform plus an innovative Control Panel that perfectly takes advantage of its capabilities. After long hours of programming and bug fixing on our end, we are now capable to guarantee that all of our shared web hosting services are safe, virus-free, full of capabilities and very easy-to-work-with. In addition, they feature 99.9% server uptime as well as 99.9% network uptime warranties.
PC Helper | Est 1996 - Web Hosting | US, AU, UK, Finland, Bulgaria |