Technical Note: Accessing voicemail from external phones
This article explains how to access voicemail from an external phone or any phone outside the office.
FortiVoice Enterprise 200D, configure voicemail access.
- Configure the main number to go to the system Auto Attendant .
- Call in to the main number or DID.
- From the Auto Attendant tab, make sure that Access voicemail is enabled.
- Once Auto Attendant answers, dial *98#
- It will ask for the extension number. Dial the extension number then #
- It will now ask for a Password to be entered. Enter the voicemail password for the extension.